We bought our house with remodel in o

ur minds. This is a picture of the kitchen before we moved in, actually before I even saw it. Have I ever mentioned that I did not see the house before we bought it? You can see the pink floral wall paper in dining room through the doorway. As pretty as it looked Rob and I decided to have all the walls stripped and painted before I ever crossed the threshold. The remodel has begun....stay tuned. Oh! by the way don't be fooled by the picture like I was, those are not double ovens. The thing on top that looks like an oven is actually the first model of microwave oven ever offered to the public. If you stand close enough it gives you a tan while your food is radiated:). All being said Rob did a great job picking out the house!
No comments:
Post a Comment