Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Finally....















After much duress from my lovely sister-in-law, I am attempting to create a blog for all of our far away friends and family. I hope this makes us all feel close in our hearts. Aaaaaaah:)

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

WAHOOOOOO! I am SO excited that you are going to blog! You are going to like it I promise, let me know if you need any help!
Tiff

Tiffany said...

OK just one more. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the slideshow.....although it makes me want to cry I miss you guys soooooooo much! The ones of the girls dancing are too cute!

linda hunter said...

When did those kids grow up??? I can't believe how wonderful it was to see the kids and where you live. I LOVE your blog. The slideshow was great! I love your comments about family. I think ours is a little on the "fudge" side. Our best to your family this year.
Love,
Auntie Linda and Uncle Tom from snowy Lake Tahoe

Jessy said...

Welcome to the blogger's world. It's great to see where you guys live and how the kids are growing! I love the picture of the lost teeth, that's one to be framed!
The Robinson clan XxxxxxX

Anonymous said...

We all loved your first blog... keep them coming. Megan turned 30 yesterday and it seems like lost teeth swimming competitions and dance lessons were just a few weeks ago. The Turner clan is growing up fast... and it's so great you are relishing the moments!
Our love to all.

Cousin Jackie from the mixed nut side of the family.

Tom Hunter said...

WOW! You (and Tiffany) are sure creative! I love all the pics and getting updates on your lives. I know how busy you both are, but keep the updates coming when you can. Hope you see you all on our next visit to D.C. (March?)

Snow Day


2007 Highlights


Playlist